B2B Business and Trade Marketplace
Internet Marketing Methods
Internet is booming day by day and the volume of online market is also growing rapidly. The smart phones and portable devices have helped quick inundation of shopping through internet. There are many methods of internet marketing. Following are some popular methods of online advertising:
- Email marketing: This early form of e-marketing is still popular and effective.
- Pay-per-click: It’s a very effective method but sometimes so costly. You pay only when a visitor click on your ad to reach your website. So getting visitors is guaranteed as per your expenditure. Click fraud is a big problem in this model.
- Affiliate marketing: Hire some affiliates directly or through a affiliate website. So you pay your affiliates only when they can brings you a sale or a qualified lead.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Get first page ranking for some of your target keywords and get visitors for free. If ranking can be achieved then this produces the best results although achieving 1st page ranking is uncertain and ranking can be lost anytime.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM): Be engaged on popular social networking sites and make your audience involved discussing about your brand. Facebook fan page is the best example of SMM.
- Classified advertising: Post ads regularly on online classified websites on your target locations. These classified sites are normally free. This is a good option for any start-up with a small budget.
- Content advertising: Distributing good quality contents through different channels on regular basis is known as content advertising. Press release distribution, article submission, blog posting, forum posting etc consist content marketing.
- Pay per View: In this case you pay for each display of your banner or text on your target websites.